Terms of Service
Any individual that attends a lesson with a driving instructor associated with Force Driving School acknowledges that they;
- Have not consumed alcohol within the 24 hours prior to their lesson/test
- Have not taken any drugs within the 24 hours prior to their lesson/test that would affect their ability to operate a vehicle
- Have not had any medical events within the 24 hours prior to their lesson/test that would affect their ability to operate a vehicle
All VORT requests will require the full amount to be paid to Force Driving School prior to any final bookings. If this fee is not paid, Force Driving School will not book the test in. Any test that is cancelled/rescheduled will forfeit a portion of the booking fee, equal to the amount normally requested as a deposit ($100) and any processing fees.
What you must bring
For all sessions, the student must remember to bring;
- Current valid drivers’ licence
- Appropriate footwear – no high heels, thongs (flip-flops) or thong-like footwear
- (For Overseas licence conversion students) Passport
Refunds may be requested when a lesson has not been performed or the refund request is not less than 48 hours prior to the start of a lesson, should the client change their mind. Refunds will be provided on a case by case basis, however the client acknowledges that the online processing fee component of the payment is non-refundable, up to a maximum of $10 (processing fees that are above this amount will have the remainder refunded as well).
Lesson packs that are requested to be refunded shall have any completed lessons charged at normal lesson prices, not discounted pack prices, with the remaining balance refunded.
Force Driving School offers high quality, excellent value driving lessons for the benefit of our valued customers. To ensure we retain these affordable prices and keep our valued instructors happy, we have to keep them busy with work. Lessons cancelled less than 48 hours prior to a booking directly affects the livelihood of our instructors and is generally unable to be replaced by another lesson, so our cancellation policy is designed to protect our valued instructors. Force Driving School may request that online booking requests be paid upfront if considerable risk of cancellation is apparent, prior to confirmation of booking. Force Driving School reserves the right to charge cancellation fees by either;
- mailing an invoice due within 14 days of mailing
- by applying additional fees to subsequent lessons
- by requesting students to pay up front for additional lessons; or
- by deducting from the number of remaining prepaid lessons.
You may be charged a cancellation fee on the following situations (but not limited to these situations);
- Not showing for your session without notice will attract a cancellation fee equal to the total value of the cancelled session
- Cancelling a session within 1 hour of the start time will attract a cancellation fee equal to the total value of the cancelled session
- Cancellations within 24 hours of your booking will attract a cancellation fee equal to half the total value of the session
- Students that do not meet the driving conditions, as stated in the Terms of Service “Acknowledgement” and “What you must bring to your lesson” sections will be treated as a no show.